Features and Benefits Video
Special features of the Orion III wheelchair facilitate the end user’s feeding and respiratory functions. The features also reduce pressure beneath the user’s pelvis and improve visual alignment by keeping the individual’s head upright. Our Orion III wheelchair is designed for both pressure relief and the best possible positioning.
“In-House Engineering and Design.”
Innovation, research, and improvement of mobility products. We aim to meet, and then exceed, our customers’ expectations with every product that we create. We love that our company has contributed to improved quality of life in Canada. We know that the more mobile our customers are, the more of life they are able to enjoy.
SWINGAWAY FRONT RIGGINGS
ATTENDANT FOOT TILT
TILT IN SPACE
ATTENDANT TRIGGER TILT
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Overall Seat Width
Regular Seat Width
Seat To Floor Height
Adjustable Back Angle
Height Pin Release T-style (gel Or Vinyl) / Full Length Adjustable Height Flip Back (gel Or Vinyl)
- Tilt Option
- Low Seat-To-Floor Height
- Aluminum Seat Pan
- Removable Rear Wheels With Stainless Steel Or Plastic Coated Handrims
- 70 Degree Pinstyle Front Rigging
- Quick Flip-up Anti Tippers
- Heel Loops
- Recline Option
- Standard seating system consisting of: two way Contoured Padded Fixed Headrest, Orion Back with 1” depth adjust ability and Prism Ideal Cushion
- Multi Adjustable Axle Plate
- Adjustable Arm Heights, Gel Padding
- Aluminum or Composite Footplates
- Locking Collar
Check out awesome design screenshots
Orion II 500
system, an incredible range of seat-to-floor heights and a creative streamlined design.