without replacing parts. Up to 4” of width
growth is possible, and the wheelchair seat
depth is grow-able up to 2” with each seat rail.
TILT-IN-SPACE ORION III
secure your loved one in a public transit vehicle.
Complies with accessibility requirements
from the Safety Act. A Transit Tie Down consists of
both rear and front hooks.
Gas Cylinder Dual Cross Gas Cylinders are designed so the
wheelchair can recline with the maximum ease.
surface which resists rotation.
+7 to -21 with 3.5 degrees increments.
- Tilt Option
- Low Seat-To-Floor Height
- Aluminum Seat Pan
- Removable Rear Wheels With Stainless Steel Or Plastic Coated Handrims
- 70 Degree Pinstyle Front Rigging
- Quick Flip-up Anti Tippers
- Heel Loops
- Recline Option
- Standard seating system consisting of: two way Contoured Padded Fixed Headrest, Orion Back with 1” depth adjust ability and Prism Ideal Cushion
- Multi Adjustable Axle Plate
- Adjustable Arm Heights, Gel Padding
- Aluminum or Composite Footplates
- Locking Collar