Northern Lite is a lightweight, compact folding chair that is easy to adjust for optimal performance and functionality. The chair’s center of gravity can be adjusted in 1/4″ increments horizontally and the axle plate location can be adjusted vertically, in addition Northern Lite comes standard with removable height adjustable t-style armrests.
Our selection of armrests allows for easy height adjustment of the t-style arm, and are removable, allowing users to transfer easily.
With every Northern Lite wheelchair we offer a standard front pocket for storage. Now you can keep the most useful things in your life close at hand.
Choose from a range of leg rests to support your legs in the position you find best for optimal support and circulation.
Our lock system is designed to keep your wheelchair in ‘park’ mode when performing daily tasks that involve upper body movement. Wheel lock extensions are also available for users who have limited reaches.
Future Mobility’s ‘Quick Release’ system allows for easy changing and removal of the wheelchair’s tires. This is valuable to anyone who uses a folding chair for transportation, or wants to reduce the chair’s total weight before loading it onto a vehicle.
This feature allows the user to adjust their center of gravity. It comes standard with our Northern Lite wheelchair. It allows many different seat to floor heights and center of gravity adjustments. It’s possible to set the wheelchair according to your particular requirements.
Our fall prevention system comes standard, and is designed to protect your loved ones from harm.
Northern Lite uses Double Cross brace construction. This design improves the wheelchair’s strength and stability.
Designed to provide proper back support for a wide variety of users. Use the hook and loop straps for accommodating different back postures. Simple, comfortable, and effective support is provided to maximize the wheelchair’s function. Lightweight and durable.
- 8 – position rear axle plate
- Adjustable camber angle on rear wheels
- Center of gravity adjustments in ¼” increments
- Composite slip-up footplates
- Caster options 4”, 6” or 8”
- Adjustable tension back upholstery
- Seat depths 16” – 18”
- Wheel options airless 20”, 22”, 24”, or pneumatic 24”
- Wheel locks (push or pull to lock)
- Elliptical heavy duty double cross brace tubing
- Removable, height adjustable T-style armrest
- Ultra light 70° pin style footplates
- Front seat to floor height 14” – 19”
- Multi position caster fork
- Seat widths 16” – 20”
- Back heights 12” – 20”
- Adjustable rear anti-tippers
- Seat upholstery bottom storage pocket