Inside/Outside Sales Representative
- Support sales leads exclusively through media’s contact, phone calls and email communications, include processing orders and work through web portals.
- Explain sales offers, products, services and benefits to prospective and existing customers based on call scripts, including handling customer situations.
- Participate sales meeting, event and subscription sign-ups, and other actions from prospective and existing customers.
- Maintain customer information, generate customer data reports and daily activity records.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong skill in dealing with customer care, communication, persuasiveness, and negotiation, native English, French and Spanish (optional) speaking is preferred
- Able to respond effectively to multiple priorities and execute in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, Self-motivated and be a good team player
- Advanced levels on computer, such as Microsoft Excel, Words, Email
- Post-secondary education, College degree/diploma in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2~5 years related inside sales/customer services and industry experience
- Prefer to have experience on selling products to retailers / professionals / dealers market
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Sales & Customer Service 2 years
Required language: Fluent English, French and Spanish (optional) speaking.
Location: 6750 Professional Court, Mississauga, L4V1X6
Salary: 45k-75k per year